Monday 12 September 2016

That's Crafty New Stamp Release and a Video


That's Crafty have a release of their first stamps today, they are designed by Donna Gray and I have used the Set "Bentley" on one of That's Crafty's ATC storage boxes.


I don't actually use this for ATC's as I don't make them anymore. I use it to keep the DecoArt Media paints in that I use when I am Demoing with them, it is just big enough to hold a nice little selection of colours and keeps them nice and tidy on my Demo desk.

If you want to see the whole thing from start to finish I have a video on my YouTube channel

Hope you have a lovely day, Carol x


2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous storage box and project Carol, I love what you've done with these very cute stamps... and your video is great thank you. And big congrats if this is you first video (maybe?!)!! Coco x

Mandy Chilvers said...

Brill. Love how youve set the watercolours. Great tip