Wednesday 15 June 2016

Man Up



This is my last post as part of the Stampotique design team.

I have enjoyed my time on the team and I wish to thank Carol and Jim for having me as part of their DT, and Kim for all her help when I first started 4 years ago. I cannot believe it has been that long, how time does fly. 

I have used

Lovely Wings
There are Faries in my garden
Burul

Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the randomly drawn prize of a $30 gift voucher to spend on rubber at Stampotique Originals can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Carol xx

2 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Sad to hear you're leaving the team, love your creations and this is no exception. Fabulous combination of stamps and I love the new character you have created.

Sam & Poppy said...

Loving this but so sad you are leaving.
Don't be a stranger xx