Wednesday 4 May 2016

Big Hugs


I used

Agatha Flower
Agatha Text #1


This week Claudine is hosting the challenge at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.

She has asked us to make something with our Mum's in mind.

My Mum died last year and I miss her so much and I would love to be able to pop round and see her for a cup of tea and a hug.
She loved her garden and when I was younger, I would get home from school and she would always be out tending the garden. So I have incorporated flowers and Hugs onto my card this week.


Using Agatha Flower as my main image, and the Big Hugs quote from the Agatha Text Stamp.


Finishing my card with a doodled Border, colouring my drawn flowers to co-ordinate with the Flower that Agatha is holding.


Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the randomly drawn prize of a $30 gift voucher to spend on rubber at Stampotique Originals can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

I hope you have a lovely day, Carol xx

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

It is a lovely card, Carol. I bet your mother would've loved it !
Hugs, Corrie x

Mrs Beez said...

Lovely card and a lovely tribute to your mum :)

G Peplow said...

Hi Carol, I lost my Mum a few years ago, no-one like our Mums eh? Miss her like mad too but your card is lovely bright a cheery, Agatha has such a sweet smile. Hope you've have a great weekend? Gay x