Monday 25 April 2016

Just Be Happy


I used
Ink Splats

This week for Visible image I have a card to share with you, those who know me will know I am a bit of a sucker for anything Alice in Wonderland related so I am the proud owner of the Cheshire cat and I have used him on my card today.

All my stamping is directly onto my card with a hand drawn border added round the sides.


I coloured my cat using water colour crayons and blending to achieve the look I wanted.


I then masked this and my quote off and used the ink splats stamps with similar colours of paint to add the colour to the background.

This is my last post for Visible image and I would like to thank Helen and Mark for having me on the team.

Have a lovely day, Carol xx

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Sorry to see you go, Carol ! This is a great card !
Corrie x

Ink Art Designs said...

Oh I love this Cheshire cat! A brilliant card.
Wishing you all the very best Carol for whatever adventures lay ahead.
Dot x