Wednesday 13 January 2016

Blobs of Colour


I used the following stamps

Chessy
Happy Birthday
Splatter Blob

Arwen is our host this week for the Stampotique Challenge this week, and she has asked us to use different Colour Blobs this week, quite easy for me as my work is always quite blobby with paint and bits and pieces.

I have gone for quite a simple card using the Chessy the Cat.

I have colored him mainly Grey with touches of pink and purple, I have then highlighted these colours with my blobs of colour behind him.


I have added a hand drawn border to my card and I quite like this one so it maybe featuring a lot on my cards this year.


Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Happy crafting, Carol xx

3 comments:

craftytrog said...

Great card Carol! Love the doodled border!
Alison x

*Arwen* said...

Fabby card Carol <3 Love the border too

xx Arwen

Kay Wallace said...

Love your sweet blobs of color, Carol! Great doodling, too!