Wednesday 11 November 2015

Take A Box


Stamps I used


Sam is the mastermind behind the theme for the challenge this week at the Stampotique Designers Blog.
She has asked us to use a box, and old box, a new box, part of a box, it's up to you so long as it was or still is a box.

I have a husband who loves Chocolate Raisins and these always remind me of Rabbit Poo, but for the challenge this week they are having to pretend to be Reindeer Poo all wrapped up in a sweet box to give them that yummy goodness that all sweets should have.


I stamped my box with a Snowflake Stamp in black ink and then went over all the little snowflakes with Yellow Stickles. My box quote is computer generated.


My Tag is a couple of shades of DecoArt media paint with gold smudged over the top and then stenciling added with one of my favourite stencils of the moment a Dinky Snowflake stencil. Then finished off with lots of stamping and a few more stickles to give it a bit of bling.

Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Happy crafting, Carol xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the music as the floor..its starting to sound like xmas around here..lol

sue :) said...

A fab idea, my hubby also loves chocolate raisins aka reindeer droppings. You've made a wonderful gift. x

Sam & Poppy said...

Fab stamp combo and TOO funny lol x

Kay Wallace said...

Reindeer droppings? Seriously? I see just such a gift for my teen grandson this year! Hehe! Love your upcycled box, my friend!