Monday 30 November 2015

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards Day 6


I used the Following Stamps




It's quick and easy Christmas cards this week for the Stampotique Challenge this week.

I have decided to make and blog a card a day for this challenge all this week until the next challenge starts. (are you getting the clue here that I have made no cards at all!!)
All my cards will take no longer than 15 minutes to make. (not including thinking time)

Another card today in a similar style to some previous ones, I must admit I do like this style, as it is so quick and easy and makes nice use of all the christmas stamps I am discovering I own, I did not realise I had so many!!


My image stamped and coloured in a masked off circle using a stamp positioner to get it exactly where I wanted it. Then I added hand drawn circles and lines to the card.
My greeting is stamped onto book margin, cut out and stuck into place.


Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Happy crafting, Carol xx

No comments: