Thursday 19 November 2015

A coaster


A coaster I made using DecoArt Media paints. I sealed it with their Triple Thick Brilliant Gloss Glaze.

It is the first time I have used this and I did have that moment you always get when you use a product for the first time, the hesitation just incase it totally wrecks what you are using it on, BUT this did  exactly what it said on the tin. 


One coat sprayed on and it gives a lovely shine and a nice protective layer and no change in colour of the paint or paper that the words were stamped onto.

I sprayed in my shed inside an old cardboard box and it dried perfectly even though it was a chilly day.

Happy crafting, Carol xx

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love your coaster, Carol. Good to know about the Triple Thick since I never no what to use. Thanks!

Jac said...

love this coaster, that image is lovely x