Wednesday 26 August 2015

Anything goes for SDC210


This week for the challenge at Stampotique originals Kim is the hostess and she has given us an open theme of "anything Goes"

I have made a tag for the challenge using stamps from the latest release. admittedly I have played around with the images a bit. I was intending to just give the Reindeer Nina's Frankie head, but when it was all put together all I could think was how much the reindeer now looked like a big Turkey so I added an extra "wing" and there he is one big bird.

Looking a bit creepy so I think The Approach with Caution warning is defiantly needed.

I finished my tag with a bit of bling just because I fancied a bit of bling.

I used the following stamps.


The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Enjoy the challenge, Carol xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is fab Carol, made me smile xx

Sandy said...

I kept tell Rooster that if he didn't leave all the other chickens alone that this would happen!
Love it!
sandy xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Cute !
Corrie x