Wednesday 1 July 2015

Gelli Bunny SDC 202


It's Wednesday so that means the new challenge starts today on the  Stampotique challenge blog.

We have been asked by Corrie this week to include some ribbon on our project, I have added this as ribbon to the neck of my bunny.

I recently brought a book on hand made toys, and as you can resize all the patterns in the book to just the size you want I decided to make on for this challenge.

I printed my basic white fabric using my Gelli Plate and DecoArt Paints and I then added lots of stamping to add pattern to it.

I added stamping to my ribbon bow using Daniel's Hearts.

I added stickles to the heart element of Roc's Flying Heart.



The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Carol x

5 comments:

Deborah Wainwright said...

Hi Carol your bunny is fantastic. Is there no end to your talents hugs Debs xx

Claudine said...

This is fabulous! Your the sewing queen!

Corrie Herriman said...

This is fabulous Carol...
Corrie x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous idea and take on the challenge . Love how you used the Gelli plate. Tracy x

Gez Butterworth said...

GORGEOUS ♥♥