Wednesday 17 June 2015

Celebrate for SDC200


I've got that Wednesday feeling and that means a new  Stampotique challenge .
This week it's a pretty special challenge as the challenge is 200 this week, yikes!! and not a wrinkle in sight. I hope I look this good when I am older.

We have been asked to celebrate this week and I have made a card in celebration of love.

I used the following stamps


The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Carol x

5 comments:

*Arwen* said...

This is so beautiful <3

xoxo Arwen

Kay Wallace said...

I can't decide if this is simple elegance or elegant simplicity! In either case, I love your CAS style, Carol. Lots of white space, allowing your message to be in the forefront. Truly beautiful!

Kaz said...

Love this Carol, just how I like a card!! xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Lovely, with a capital L ;)

Corrie Herriman said...

Very beautiful !
Corrie x