Wednesday 1 April 2015

A non square card SDC189


It's Wednesday and so that means the new  Stampotique challenge  starts today, and this week. Arwen is the hostess for the theme this week and she has asked us to make a card this week that is not square. I have used my favorite zombie girl from Stampotique Karin, and I have made a tag card.

I used the following stamps

Karin
Daniel's Hearts
Happy Unbirthday

The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Carol x

4 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Awesome unbirthday card Carol :)

xx Arwen

Kaz said...

This is fab Carol, she's (one of) my faves too! xx

Claudine said...

Nice tag card, I love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great Unbirthday card, Carol. She is one of my favourite stamps...
Corrie x