Wednesday 18 February 2015

It's not your Birthday for Stampotique SDC 183


It's Wednesday and so that means the new  Stampotique challenge  starts today, and this week the theme has been chosen by France and she has asked us to make a non-birthday card, now cards are my weakest point so here I have my usual style of card, quick simple and a little on it as possible so I don't end up with mucky finger prints all over it!!

I used the following stamps

Small Butterfly

Barcode text
Splattered Mug


The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

Carol x

4 comments:

Claudine said...

This is a simply beautiful card, I love that 3d butterfly.

Corrie Herriman said...

I am the same Carol, always ending up with inky fingerprints....I love your clean and simple card, beautiful !
Corrie x

Kaz said...

Gorgeous! xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Carol, and I'm with you on the inky fingerprints! xx