Wednesday 24 December 2014

Stampotique Anything goes Week 4


Kim is hosting the challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

This our last challenge of the year and it will run the whole month of December. Our theme is an easy one so show us your best work using Anything Goes.

For this month only, you will have the opportunity to enter the challenge 5 times (one for each week)- 5 chances to win the random $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

We hope we see a lot of you entering!

I have one of my favourite makes for stampotique to share with you this week. I acutally made this last year, but I had put it away in my box of decorations and when I got it out again this year it was like seeing an old friend, so I wanted to share it again on my blog and I also thought this would be nice to have on my blog over Christmas.

I used the following stamps


The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

Carol x

2 comments:

Julie S said...

Wonderful collage-y project, Carol!

Kay Wallace said...

I missed this last week with all the Christmas celebrations, Carol, but, belatedly, I want to go on record as saying what a great project! You used so many Stampotique stamps that my head is spinning! Great job!