Wednesday 26 November 2014

Edgar Allan Poe for Stampotique


Welcome to my post for the Stamptoique challenge. This week Kay is the hostess for the challenge and she has asked us to use Edgar Allan Poe as our inspiration

These are her thoughts behind her challenge.

"My challenge this week is a simple one, but requires a bit of research on your part. Just as many of the Stampotique Originals' artists design stamps that might be described as a bit "quirky," so, too, was Edgar Allan Poe a bit quirky. He is a well known author and poet, living from 1809-1849. His quotes range from the romantic to the melancholy, and from the thoughtful to the murderous! The choice is yours. Allow yourself some time this week to combine a quote from Edgar Allen Poe with one or more stamped images to create something unique!"

I have used a quote that I have always been particularly fond of and I thought that it could have been speaking about the Lovely Molly so I used her on a tag this week as my DT piece.

I used the following stamps


The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the chllenge

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

Carol x

5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

I love this tag Carol, just fabulous :) Coco x

Claudine said...

perfect quote and perfect stamp you chose to use. Loving Molly on this one

Corrie Herriman said...

Great quote and goes perfectly with molly !
Corrie x

Kaz said...

Your choice of stamp is perfect Carol, I love Molly and her quirkiness xx

Kay Wallace said...

Molly was a perfect image to pair with your choice of Poe quotes, Carol! A touch of sadness comes from the colors you chose, yet they lend themselves perfectly to the eeriness of this challenge. So very well done!