Wednesday 1 October 2014

Twinkle Twinkle for Stampotique challenge SDC167


Kim has chosen the theme for the Stampotique Challenge this week and she wants us to use a masculine theme this week.

I have altered a little shop brought note pad using the Mad Hatter and his Batty Quote. I used Black paint and a stencil for my background.

The full details of the Challenge for the month can be seen HERE.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

I hope you get a chance to join in this week, Carol x

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet little note pad, Carol! I don't have Mad Hatter (or any of his friends), and when I see you create with him, I always ask myself why! He's adorable and has much to say. Great stenciled background, too!

Claudine said...

Love how you've decorated your cover, the saying is perfect!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this quote by Mad Hatter and used it myself on a few occasions... This notepad is lovely, Carol !
Corrie x

Sue said...

Love this Carol, a great way to alter your notebook xx

Sue said...

Love this Carol, a great way to alter your notebook xx