Wednesday 13 August 2014

Music for Stampotique this week


This week the theme for the Stampotique challenge has been chosen by Kathi and choose Music.
This is what her inspiration is behind her challenge.

  "I love music and enjoy most genres ranging from liturgical music to rap, from classical to head-bangin' rock! Music fills my soul and moves me emotionally and physically.

Let's see how music inspires you! Use song lyrics, music notation, or words associated with music in your project and share it with us!"


I have used Twinkie on a music paper background dancing in the rain.

I used the following stamps



The full details of the Challenge for the month can be seen HERE.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

I hope you get a chance to join in this week, Carol x

5 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Amazing page Carol! Very clever to use Twinkie - he really looks like a dancing "king" ;)

xx Arwen

Claudine said...

Twinkie is perfect here I love that he is dancing in the rain, so cute!

Kay Wallace said...

Twinkie is perfect for "dancing in the rain," Carol! A great journal spread and great use of stamps!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great take on the challenge, Carol !
Corrie x

Anonymous said...

Love your journal pages Carol!