Friday 11 July 2014

That's Crafty Challenge - Masks, Stencils and Templates



It's time for a new challenge at That's Crafty and the theme is Masks, stencils and templates.
I have added details to the background of my tag using a couple of stencils, I have also used a couple of my hand carved stamps that I did for my blog post yesterday.

Full details can be seen on the Challenge Blog

Mandy has Alice In Wonderland as her theme on the Tag along challenge this week and as it's a just for fun challenge I am linking my tag to it.

Hope you have time to enter, Carol x

2 comments:

tocovya said...

Beautiful and inventive, full of everything. I love the arrow,

Kay Wallace said...

Loved your tag today, Carol! I saw the Tag Along challenge, but, sadly, I don't have any "Alice" stamps! Love seeing your hand-carved stamps. Perfectly used here!