Thursday 16 January 2014

Thin Ice Journal Page


I have been enjoying having the time to play in my journal the last couple of weeks. I saw a video of Magda using journalled paper strips (Dirty Job Video) to make the front cover of her journal, I thought I would have a bash at using a similar technique and incorporating it into a page. Full details can be seen on the That's Crafty BLOG. Thank you Magda for the inspiration. I do love her journalling and if you have not seen her blog before it is well worth a visit.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Carol x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore Magda's work and follow her religiously - she is brilliant isn't she . and so are you - this is a gorgeous gorgeous spread

Kay Wallace said...

Super journal spread, Carol! I love the colors, and they certainly show off your images. You have added such a lot of interest by using your stamps and stencils!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the colour combo purple and turquoise. Fab pages.
Corrie x

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the colour combo purple and turquoise. Fab pages.
Corrie x

Words and Pictures said...

Just loved these over at TC - wonderful spread! Another Magda fan here...
Alison x

Maria Sabina R. said...

WOW! you are good at journaling!