Wednesday 9 November 2011

An Assortment Of Boxes

I am seriously in love with these little boxes that Moira has in the shop. I have done a few of them this week, as I have had four commissions for these little boxes and I have done a couple for an upcoming Victorian Market I am booked for.
So I am sharing some of them as my DT piece today to show how easy it is to get so many different looks with them just by different paint and stamping techniques. To see all the details have a look on the Happy Daze blog.




Items I Used
Small wooden boxes
Small Crowns
Cosmic shimmer mists
Paint Dabbers
Paints
fairy charm
Embossing powders

Distress Stains
Finally don't forget the current challenge is an Explosion of Colour, so if you have made something bright and beautiful this month using any product that the shop stocks have a look at the post on the blog to upload your picture.

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous boxes, you inspire me with these to get on with mine. XOXO Zoe

Evil Edna said...

I love these, which market are you doing is it the Bury St Edmunds Xmas one?EE

Unknown said...

Oh these are just gorgoues Ginger - where you get all the bits which make them so special I really don't know!

CAROL said...

These are adorable, I love them all x

Brenda Brown said...

Through your inspiration I made one last week. These look amazing, good luck with the Vintage Market.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lillia said...

I love these, my favourite is the top one.
Ejay ( Croiseidh)

Ginger said...

EE. No not the Bury one. Its one in Colchester,I have been on the waiting list for 2 years for a spot at it. I am also doing something a Jimmy's farm nearer to christmas.

salamanda said...

Love the boxes and you have inspired me to try something along these lines

Share Knowledges said...

Vintage boxes, It is too great and superb collection you shard. Your pieces are always so beautiful and this is just wonderful eye candy.
safety mesh vest