Sunday 23 January 2011

Optical Lens Pendant



I have had a few of these for a while. I have seen them done as pendants and I have always been slightly dissapointed with some that I have seen as the reverse side of them looked very messy where you could see the glue where the parts had been attached. So yesterday I wondered about using resin with them and it has worked a treat.There is no danger of any bits falling off as they are all sealed in and better than that the back is as good to look at as the front. I am so in love with resin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this the ice resin? It is lovely. I have some of these but didn't know how to alter them without the back 'lacking'

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful, I love resin too, I think I need to pull it out and play some more!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

wow!!!! Love love love!!!!
J xx